How to Pay Fees at UAES
Fees payment in UAES has been so simplified that students can pay from the comfort of
their rooms irrespective of where they are or live..
Outside application fee, the process of paying all other fees are exactly the same in UAES.
How To Pay Application Fee
- On submitting the application form, you will see an invoice for application fee payment, you have a choice to instantly pay online using your ATM cards or print the invoice and go to any commercial bank and make the payment
- On the invoice page, there is a button for you to print your application summary, do not forget to print your application summary page
- After a successful payment(either online or offline), you will get an email alert from UAES acknowledging your application and payment.
- Keep your application summary form and do come with it to the school if and when you eventually get admitted.
- When you are admitted, you will get an email alert from the school telling how to proceed with other processes. alternatively, from time to time, you can check your admission status on the same page where you just applied by clicking on "check status" and entering your application number. (the application number should have been sent to you the moment you paid your application fee)
How To Every other Fee
- Visit UAES portal and login to your student account
- If you have a pending invoice or have a fee you are yet to pay, the system will automatically display them to you
- Click on " Get Invoice"
- On the invoice page, there is a button for you to print your invoice and visit the bank for payment, alternatively, you can use the "payonline" button to pay using your ATM card
- After a successful payment(either online or offline), you will get an email alert from UAES acknowledging your payment.
- You can always login and print any of your payment receipts at any time.
- If you have any challenge in the process of doing the above, do not hesitate to visit the ICT unit and lay your complains.